Link To Us
Account
People Chat Blogs Videos Sounds Photos Forums Files Help Polls
  •  

Quote20.04.2011 09:570 people like thisLike

If you were going to start a new Cover Bar Band that played Rock and Roll/Dance music and you could only use songs that were written between 2008 through 2011, what songs you use?

The band is;

One Rythem Guitar Player/vocal
One Lead Guitar Player/vocal
One Base Player/vocal
One Keyboard Player/vocal
One Percussionist Player/vocal
One Drummer
One Male Lead Singer
One Female Lead Singer

You don't have to list all 40 songs, just the ones you think people would get into/dance too.Thanks

Quote23.01.2012 13:171 people like thisLike

HELL NO!!!!!!!!! THE MUSIC WORLD IS GETTING PLAYED OUT SAME OLD RHYTHMS AND BEATS. THIS IS AN INJUSTICE TO EVERY MUSIC LOVER IF YOU START A BAND YOU HAVE TO PLAY TO THE CROWD OF COURSE BUT KEEP IN MIND TO BLOW THEIR MIND AND A REMIX TO OLD HITS WHEN HAVE YOU HEARD AN OLD SONG REDONE BUT WITH CLASS THE BAND X-FACTOR REDID STROKE WITH A NEW EMOTION OF HARDCORE IT WAS AWESOME. SO YESS U DO HAVE TO DO NEW MUSIC BUT DONT FORGET UR ROOTS

Quote13.10.2012 17:340 people like thisLike

HELL NO!!!!!!!!! THE MUSIC WORLD IS GETTING PLAYED OUT SAME OLD RHYTHMS AND BEATS. THIS IS AN INJUSTICE TO EVERY MUSIC LOVER IF YOU START A BAND YOU HAVE TO PLAY TO THE CROWD OF COURSE BUT KEEP IN MIND TO BLOW THEIR MIND AND A REMIX TO OLD HITS WHEN HAVE YOU HEARD AN OLD SONG REDONE BUT WITH CLASS THE BAND X-FACTOR REDID STROKE WITH A NEW EMOTION OF HARDCORE IT WAS AWESOME. SO YESS U DO HAVE TO DO NEW MUSIC BUT DONT FORGET UR ROOTS

Music played by cover bands is a matter of taste. Bitching at someone for liking a certain style of music is like yelling at someone for liking broccoli with melted cheese, (which, might I add, is awesome.) I don’t understand why you deem it necessary to force-feed your opinion to me and not help out with the question. Iits all a matter of taste. If you dig it, awesome. If you don’t, awesome. Its just another plate being served at the world’s biggest, (in this case musical,) buffet. Don’t make people feel guilty for listening to what he / she enjoys. Our band plays cover music on the weekends and packs the house every time and everyone loves the songs. So, I'm not sure what your tryin' to get at. Sorry.

Founder: Kevin S. McIntyre / Yoakum - In loving Memory ~ Chrissy Bear Powered By: Lots of Energy Drinks & Cold Pizza /
Copyright © 2018 Musician Cafe